Open vision bar
large background picture of children
Huber Heights City Schools

Updating Parent and Guardian Information In SchoolMessenger

Posted On: Thursday, August 15, 2019

Parents and guardians needing to update your primary or emergency contact information need to do so through the secretary in your student's building. Other contact information can be added through the SchoolMessenger app on Google Play or the Apple App Store.

Back to School News       Print News Article